Wednesday 3 June 2015

movies about Abraham , somewhere there

















My darling precious wife how was your day today and work with you?am so sorry to write or update you late i was just busy preparing how i can sought things out,am writing to you with fullness of joy and happiness and i must say this to you because i see the attribute of a good and down to earth woman in you.i really can`t wait to spend the rest of my love and life with you.i got an approved plans and document of a new awarded contract project from Malaysia oil & gas Petronas company.honey you can`t fathom how happy i am right now...actually there is a bit challenges concerning the project.the money offer for the project is awesome and can change financial situations for years to come.but the challenges involve is that they will only paid 50% upfront payment and will pay the remaining 50% payment when the project is being accomplished which means i will need to finance with my own money to accomplish it and when the project is being accomplished the remaining 50% will stand as my gain and interest for the work. my recent pictures and i want you to as well send me your recent pictures too as i will take it with me to Malaysia because i will need to report to Malaysia by Wednesday which means my departure from States to Malaysia is Tomorrow morning because i will book the Ticket today.and as well want to make reference for loan to secure the project.the total award money for the project is 1.8m dollars.you can see the reason why am happy honey and am telling you all this because i found a true and since love for you and i hope you are not gonna let me down for any reason and i promise to make it real with you.they only give 3 months to accomplish the project and i believe God will help me through.honey kindly know and understand i love you with all my heart and i will forever do because this shows how good your spirit is in line with me.big Hugs and wet Kisses for my darling precious wife.












Sorry for not responding to your reply my darling wife...I was under duress and depression since yesterday Morning.A very bad scenario happened to me,on my way going to my project site,the taxi cab that normally come to pick me up was not available,so i called another taxi cab and i told him i was going to the project site which my formal taxi cab always take me to and bring me up in d Night,not knowing that I was been trailed by some Indian gang together with taxi cab that took me off... I gave him the exact direction,but he took me to another location,then stopped the taxi cab and robbed me totally of the entire amount,with my briefcase,my passport,contract agreement documents and laptop  my CREDIT CARDs,also beat me up and tried to take my phones away but they later gave it back to me.Now I lost my international passport, driver licences, bank cards, laptop,contract agreement certificates, company IDs and also the $12,000 USD to pay to the Singaporean supplier yesterday because they brought the remaining materials yesterday in which am suppose to balance them with the 12,000 dollars before they robbed me off and i was seriously beating...was just discharge from the hospital now going back to the lodge.Please Honey I need your Godly assistance in raising some funds,$1500 so I can use it to process an emergency exit special security pass,because I had to go through alot of big deal to make sure it does not affect my project, so they accepted to give me a special security pass.because i called my embassy and explain to them and the only option they gave is to get my social security pass, but I will need to pay $1,350 USD and they will give me another security pass cos the organization am doing their project can not make my payment till 25th of next month and i cant stays here without my passport and d project documentations as that is what it involves here as an expatriate from another country.After which I can then pay you back the $1500 USD with interest and in kinds I have tried to contact my bank but they require so many information from me which I lost to the bad taxi cab driver and his gang who robbed me off my briefcase, also they said the only option is when I personally come back to STATES before they can acknowledge all I have told them. So now you are my only hope to raise some funds.if it requires you to borrow or loan it anywhere please do and i will pay it back with interest so i can get this project accomplished and meet with you.this is the only help i needed from you my darling wife,Please let me know if you can help so I will give you information on how to send the MONEY over here as soon as possible to rescue my condition and i will forever appreciate you as no amount of kindness is wasted...and i will never let you down in anyways i promise.if you can help me with whatever you can come up with to solve this problem and i WILL pay back in kinds.i care and i will always do.get back to me immediately as i need to get things fixed on time.



Good morning my darling wife...how are you doing sweetheart...missing you here...honey tomorrow is monday and please make sure you send any amount you are able to see via this information by western union. NAME : NG WAI HUANG. ADDRESS ; 12 JLN BATU EMAS.SERI KEMBANGA. MALAYSIA.   Honey send it as soon as posibble tomorrow and send me the information.i love you
















No comments:

Post a Comment