Wednesday 3 June 2015

called himself abraham, from california, engineer









I am a man of many talents, and the guardian of my life.I have the strength of my God, to lead me through whatever Life has in store for me.I shall look ahead, rather than be pulled back to past sorrows or mistakes, for only by moving forward can I begin a new. I will pray for those I love, that my love may be their blessings, that my prayers will be their strength.I am a very down to earth man who’s searching for his missing part. I don’t really believe in online dating but some people are successfully dating online and finally end up marrying each other. Although i never believed it would work but i am giving it a trial with the faith that i will find my own woman here.I need someone who’s honest, understanding, caring, romantic, trustworthy, someone who’s paired almost with my hobbies and moods. If you really believe you and I could work it out with faith and end up like the couples that have made a significance from online dating lets hit the road and see what future hold in stock for us.





Here is a little More about me,My Name is  Abraham Warjus  from USA Lives in  California.obtained my degree in UNIVERSITY OF SENECA in Canada self-proclaimed Master of CIVIL ENGINEERING I find very much peace and tranquility there .I`m 5`11 with a athletic build ,mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm,caring,honest, good listening, God Fearing,and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling out like going to the movies or watching movies in my room,I like swimming,fishing,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,traveling going bowling .I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,( What would You like  to Tell me?) I want to know more about your family,your job, your background, your life experiences, your Age, past relationships, your goals and dreams,your job, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!.So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying,the weather, sports, e.t.c...... I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul,as the Relationship want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.This Relationship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.I look forward to hearing from you soon!


      Thanks for your attention, each time your memory flash through my brain my feelings turn over on you and i already know you are the right woman which i have been searching for to bring back the smile which i use to smile when i first fall in love as a youth,For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to achieve what we want to achieve. well i have been seeking for a woman which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone, I'm glad i found you. It's true I have never seen you and we have never met,Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet! I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give. So I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place.The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze,as we share this friendship across an online maze still We express cheerfulness and kindness without a face it is certain that it  comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place. Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique feeling about each other though not strong yet but i am just being positive,You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness that you show.Your words are comforting and encourage me more than you could imagine.As people change and times keep changing too,one thing that would never change is the way I feel for you.For this Relationship we possess I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to achieve our goal.Hope to hear from you soon...


My whole day has been filled with you in mind.You are the first thing that I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think of when I lay down to sleep and every thought in between.I can't even hold a conversation with someone because I start to think about you or something you said and the connection with you is so strong that I don't even know what the other person is saying.You have become such an important part of me,I feel like you are with me at all times...maybe even have control of my heart,I think you make it beat sometimes.I hope that when we are together that these feelings will become so strong that we build a bond that I have wished for my whole life.The bond that two people have when they are truly in Love.I have never experienced this and I think you are the one I want to bond with.Dear God in Heaven I hope you feel the same way I do,Without sounding desperate or pathetic, you just don't know what it would mean to have you in my life.I will Love,cherish,respect and give myself to you so long as you will have me. May God's grace,mercy and peace shine down on us and bless us with each other.i care...believe me i really do.


I just want you to know that I'm missing you like crazy and i can't wait to come be with you...There are things in life that are inevitable that  I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the caterpillar will transform itself into a handsome butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient - so momentary. From the moment we met on the dating site till now , I knew that our Relationship would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure that the caterpillar will one day become a handsome butterfly. Honey, I believe that our love and Relationship is ordained by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness. Thus, you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world, and warmth when I need it. You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress. You are my Swallow from Capistrano - my precious butterfly, and I will cherish you and love you forever if you promise that you will love me, i do not doubt your competency.i love you with all my heart for the fact that we have not seeing but i can feel a loving spirit of you in my heart.i care...believe me i really do.Love you more than you do..!!!here is my phone number you are free to call me anytime.+16265392243

I miss you, my darling, as I always do.I can almost feel you beside me as I'm writing to you and I can smell the scent of wildflowers that always reminds me of you.But at this moment all i can imagine is the expression on your face as you read this letter.Last night in my dreams, I saw you on the pier.The wind was blowing through your hair and your eyes held the fading sunlight.I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail.You are beautiful I thought as I saw you a vision that I could never find in anyone else.I slowly began to walk towards you, and when you finally turned to me,I noticed that others had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Better than I know myself."I stop when I reach you and I take you in my arms.I long for this moment more than any other.It is what I live for, and when you return my embrace,I give myself over to you and to this moment,I raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and close your eyes.My hands are hard and your skin is soft and I wonder for a moment if you'll pull back but of course you don't.I know that this is the moment I have been waiting for and I pray that the moment never ends.i care...believe me i really do.why you dont come on YM My love so we can have a better communications too?

       you don't know how you make me feel every time I get a mail from you, you've put an unspeakable joy in my life and now accepting me as your own, I don't know what to say to you but I just want to say something to you and that is "My HEART is SEALED for YOU" and nothing and no one can change the way that I feel for you that's why all I can ask of you is for your love and support in everything I'm doing now. Baby, I want to assure you that I will never do anything to hurt your feelings and I will always stay true to you. I want you to know that as you have accepted me in your life and i accepted you as mine too, then we will have a perfect life as a family soon.Every time I think of you the song that plays in my head is "Heaven" by Bryan Adams and it makes me think of  spending my life time laying by your side, the thought of you leaves me breathless and its the thought of you that has kept me going and I will never let anything come between us. I'm really short of words to express how I feel about you but I wish we could spend some time chatting so that I can really express how I feel about you but I'll always Bless the Broken Road that led me to you... I LOVE YOU BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment